Saturday, June 18, 2011

When we went to pick up grinders for dinner last night, Michael mentioned he might like blueberry pancakes for breakfast, so I ran to the grocery store to pick up buttermilk.  We had them this morning (Friday) out on the deck, with our OWN blueberries and they were terrific!  I jumped up afterwards and got dressed and headed over to pick up Jan.  I wanted to go to a number of places before lunch…but we only made it to the mall.  I got a couple of new bras, and Jan got some new walking shoes for her cruise (she leave a week from today….I don’t know what I’ll do with myself while she’s gone  L).  We got to the restaurant for our ladies luncheon (there were 7 of us) with 5 minutes to spare!  We had lunch, stopped at the grocery store on the way home and I was home by 2:30.  Michael had fixed part of my computer while I was gone and I can now access my embroidery designs  (yea!!!!!!!)  I “watched”  TV and feel asleep until 5:30, when our other friends arrived (Susan and Betty) and we left to meet everyone else at the restaurant (why does it always work out that way…I go out to lunch on the same day that I go out to dinner???)  Anyway, there were 8 of us at dinner and everyone enjoyed what they got.  We left at 7:30 to get to the theatre to see TITLE OF THE SHOW.  This was a play about 2 guys writing an original musical about 2 guys writing an original musical….get it?  It was a true story and it won an OBIE when it hit off Broadway.  I think we all enjoyed the play and we were home by 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.