Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday morning (6/2) Michael left early to run a bunch of errands and I spent the time at our monthly block exchange at quilting.  I took in the 2 jam/cheese logs I made Wednesday night and baked them at the church.  Everyone thought they smelled heavenly and they were eaten up in a flash.  We did our block exchange, and then had lunch and I got home by 1:30.  I putzed around the sewing room until 3:30 PM when we left for square dancing.  As usual, we had a fun time and were home by 6.  Ann (across the street neighbor) came over to chat for a bit (we haven’t seen her in AGES) and we finally had dinner around 7.  I spent the evening downstairs weaving, while Michael was upstairs watching TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.