Monday, June 20, 2011

Father’s Day!!!!   I made whole wheat blueberry waffles while Michael cooked bacon and we got to eat on the deck and read the Sunday paper…a wonderful start to the day!  I spent the afternoon in the basement finishing up the black and silvery shawl for Jan to take on her cruise to the Baltic.  She said she would be HAPPY to model it for me all over Europe!  I hope to see it at the fall craft fair:

While we were there, she modeled another shawl that I finished a couple of weeks ago:







I spent the rest of the afternoon sewing a bit on the quilt on the design wall.  Michael spent the day watching Rory McIlroy break all kinds of records on his way to winning the US Open.  We had tortellini’s for dinner and made a quick trip over to Jan and Walt’s to deliver the shawl and her kindle and my tote bag (which she likes to carry on trips).  We spent the evening watching TV and I continued to work on the wall quilt AND my secret project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.