Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Michael and Phil left around 8 for their golf tournament on Tuesday and I headed downstairs.  I got a bunch of clothes organized to donate to Salvation Army, and also cleaned out some of my files.  I got to sew before a bit before Beth came over for help on her sweater.  Bob also stopped by and dropped off my computer.  I still can't use it until Michael loads the back up, back on.  Michael came home from the tournament and had time for a quick shower and a quick dinner (my shrimp scampi that takes about 8 minutes and tastes FABULOUS according to Michael) and then he left for an audition for a commercial.  Jan picked me up a short time later and we headed to the sleep clinic to drop off Walt (they are checking him for sleep apnea).  We came home and worked on knitting a bit before Jan left around 10 and Michael and I finally went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.