Saturday, January 19, 2013


We had a hard frost on the ground Friday morning (1/18) with a dusting of snow on the grass.  Michael left at 8 to drive to Greenville to golf with one of the young men that stayed with us in October.  I spent the morning cleaning my house…once it was shining, I got ham/bean/barley soup in the crockpot with stock I made a couple of days ago, and settled into the living room to read my new library book (author Dorothea Benton Frank).  Around 5 I took soup over to my neighbors, and packed up another pot to take over to Jan and Walt’s.  I had a quick dinner with them….wrote out instructions for how to use their DVD, had LUSCIOUS key lime pie, and then Jan brought me home.  Michael got home about 10 minutes after I arrived and said he had a FABULOUS time!  I got to hear all about it, and I finally got productive with knitting for an hour or so while we watched TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of Dorothea as well, although her books are beginning to run together, I think (sound a lot alike). I hopoe you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.