Tuesday, January 29, 2013


I spent several hours Monday morning (1/28) doing paperwork.  About an hour on setting up the chart for our Volunteer Drives next year…and another hour working on letters I send to Dorothy (friend in assisted living) 2 – 3 times a week.  And a bit of cleaning of my desk….I had much more to do…but was tired of doing it, so proceeded to work on a Christmas embroidery project (hopefully for this year) while organizing sewing closet a bit.  Last year in the weeks leading up to the craft fair in December…and then leading up to Christmas…I had just started chucking stuff into my sewing closet.  A few weeks ago, Beth told me that she was going on a cruise on February 2, and wanted me to make her a spring purse.  She had picked out the main fabric…and I knew I had a piece of lavender batik somewhere to go with it…but hadn’t been able to find it.  So, I spent most of Monday looking for it while re-organizing my closet, and at 3:30 PM I was finally successful!!  I got my strips cut out and then had dinner and watched TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.