Friday, January 4, 2013

alcohol ink paintings, baby quilt in progress



I was supposed to get together with Nancy on Wednesday (1/2) morning, but she wasn’t feeling well so I stayed home and worked on the baby quilt.  Michael went to the movies in the afternoon to see WRECK IT RALPH, and when he came home we had an ‘upside down day’.  That’s what his mom used to call it when they had pancakes for dinner….we had blueberry pancakes and bacon.  We spent the evening in the studio…he was working on new paintings and affixing old paintings to note cards: 


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
and here’s what the baby quilt looked like by bedtime:

 

 By the time the top is finished, I will have achieved my goal of finishing it totally from fabric in my stash (and leftover fabric at that!)
 
I went upstairs and put together golden pull apart butter buns for quilting on Thursday, and fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.