Sunday, November 25, 2012


Saturday morning (11/17) Michael left for golf and I left for choir practice.  I had a good time with all of the people in the church and finally got home around lunchtime.  I spent the day reading a lot, and working a little in the studio.  I finished off a second scarf and both are being blocked on the island right now…pictures when they are dry.

Sunday (11/18) we had wonderful, fluffy pancakes for breakfast (I just love my recipe!) and I spent a good bit of time reading the paper.  We went to the Fort Mill Community Playhouse in the afternoon for the Saunders Family Christmas…a really feel good, get you in the Christmas spirit, funny play.

Monday morning (11/19) I had a volunteer meeting, after which Jan and I finally got our fabric postcards in the mail!  I read most of the afternoon and we went to square dancing in the evening.  We haven’t been in so long, we were both afraid we had forgotten everything we learned, but we both did remarkably well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.