Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jimmy, Jimmy & Sally


Michael left early for golf on Wednesday (11/7)…they went to Longview, where Michael did scoring for the Chiquita Classic earlier this year.  I spent the morning making roll dough and pulling together a quiche before going over to Sally and Jimmy’s for lunch.  Jimmy was leaving for the golf course as I arrived, and Sally and I had a wonderful lunch and gab session for several hours.  When Jimmy came home, I got a pic as he relaxed in his chair for some TV watching, but when they decided to start smooching…I was outta there  J:


 

I worked on snowflakes in the afternoon, and ran a pan of rolls over to my neighbors for dinner (the best thing about this new recipe is that I got three pans of rolls out of it!)  We had dinner and christened our new sofa by watching TV for the rest of the night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.