Tuesday, November 13, 2012

cupcakes


Michael left for golf Monday morning (coming home with an 86) and I had a very productive morning before leaving to visit with Nancy.  I got both the Volunteer minutes and the Thursday quilting minutes written up and sent out…and a bit more paperwork before leaving at 9:15 for Nancy’s.  We switched our normal meeting day so that Jan and I could go to Matthews on Tuesday.  I knit on the new scarf while Nancy continued to straighten up her studio.  I was home by 12:30 and worked on snowflakes and knitting in the afternoon.  I also got cupcakes made, chocolate with mint frosting (am taking as a thank you on Tuesday to the embroidery store):

 

 
 
These represent my first solo effort at piping on the frosting (thank you very much Barrie for the lessons!) and they really looked nice (like roses) until I put the saran on  L.

We had soup for dinner, after which I headed up to the Lake House to collect $$$ for square dancing (1 down, 5 to go….YAY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.