Wednesday, November 7, 2012

new loveseat


I had a wonderful visit Tuesday (11/6) morning with Nancy…it felt like we hadn’t seen each other in a month!  After she left I got a bit done on the new snowflakes, then stopped to let in the delivery men for our new loveseat in the media room (looks like 2 first class airline seats, doesn’t it):
 

 By then Michael was home from errands and voting, and he took me up to vote while he ran to the grocery store.  Rotisserie chickens were on sale this week, so he got one and we ran home to make stuffing and veggies and had a nice chicken dinner while watching a bit of TV.  AT 6 Pm Michael and Cookie and I headed over to Jan and Walt’s.  Walt and Michael went to the movies, while Jan and I watched election results and knit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks great! But it looks like there's only enough room for Michael and Cookie. Where are you going to sit??

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.