Thursday, June 5, 2014


Michael went golfing at Charlotte National on Wednesday (6/4) and had 2 birdies on his way to an 82!  Around 9 AM I rode my bike up to the farmer’s market to pick up a few things….and scored some basil from Paula’s plant on the way home.  I spent the rest of the day sewing.  You know I have finished all of my tumbling blocks…..well, Michael and I decided where we were going to put the second TB wall hanging….and the blocks I just finished are WAY too big to give us many design possibilities.  So I spent all day Monday working out various sizes, and today I started sewing on the smaller size that we both agreed would work best.  It’s good that I have this to work on….since my long arm is out of commission at present.  It will give me something to do until we go on vacation J (conveniently forgetting the dozens of UFO’s I have on a shelf somewhere).  For dinner we toddled down to the ball field for the Tailgators GREAT hot dogs (eat your heart out BG!)  Michael seemed to be coming down with something, so he settled in in front of the TV for the rest of the night, while I got a bit more done on the new tumbling blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.