Tuesday, June 3, 2014


Michael left at 7:30 for golf at Regent Park on Monday (6/2) and got home at 3 PM with an 85 including one birdie.  I left just a bit before him in the morning to ride my bike to the library to return the movie.  I felt like I had a million things I wanted to get done, and wanted to get a jump on them early.  I got the blog stuff/email/breakfast stuff out of the way and had laundry in before heading to the studio around 9:30.  I wanted to try something new with the tumbling blocks, and luckily Jan had some light/medium/dark pink that she brought over on Sunday for me to play with.  I wanted to make several samples and I worked on them until 4 PM.  I didn’t think any of them worked, but my honey thought I was close on one….so I proceeded to start making a 4th sample, but I didn’t get it done before it was time to head out to bocce.   Eventually if it works, I will make it up in the fabric I am already using for the second tumbling blocks wall hanging.….this is going to be interesting J.  Willa stopped by to see the tumbling blocks wall hanging and also to get some opinions on a quilt she is hand quilting.  Michael had fruit for dinner (due to a late lunch) and I had 1/2 of a chicken sandwich before heading out at 6:30 PM for bocce.  We were home by 9 and I got all of the paperwork done for bocce and sent out the scores by 9:30.  I thought I would sew for just a bit, but decided that I was too tired, and VERY likely to make mistakes….so I headed upstairs and read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.