Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday morning (7/24) was another hot and humid one.  We ate breakfast and Michael left to hit some balls and I stayed home to do laundry and make some finger food for a memorial service in the afternoon.  A good friend of mine died about a year and a ½ ago, and her husband passed away on Thursday.  I’ve organized meals for the visiting family for over the weekend and got someone to sit at the house during the service, but they also needed some finger food for after the service.  I made a new recipe, wonton appetizers:


Jan and I spent the afternoon at the service, and Jan dropped me off on the way home to relieve the person I had watching their house.  I finally got home around 5:30.  Floy stopped by for a bit to discuss some embroidery that I will be doing for her and by the time she left we were finally ready for dinner.  Michael spent the afternoon at the children’s theatre production for Fort Mill.  We finally ate dinner, packed for our trip and watched TV in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.