Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Michael left early Monday (7/11) to (hopefully) finally get his passport sent off at the post office, make it to his hearing aid appointment, and then get to play some golf.  I got to stay home, do dishes and then SEW ALL DAY!!!!  I worked on the purse that I am teaching next week at quilting and by dinnertime the purse was done and so were the instructions I needed to type up!!! 







I was VERY glad to get that finished.  I drove over to Jan’s to drop off the beginning instructions.  She’s going to test what I have asked people to complete BEFORE they come to the first class, and then she’s coming over on Wednesday to complete testing of the rest of the instructions.  We went on a few errands after dinner and only batted .300…first to the bank with our ATM (we haven’t used an ATM in 4-1/2 years…and we didn’t authorize the card first, so that was out), then to CVS for some sodas on sale (all out) and finally to Wendy’s for a caramel shake and a root beer float (those we managed to get!)  I spent the rest of the evening getting a new set of 4-in-1 placemats started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.