Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I jumped up early Tuesday (7/12) morning so that I could get some stuff done before leaving for platelet donation at 9 AM.  It turned out to be MUCH faster than last time…last time it took 2 hours and 12 minutes….this time 1 hour and 20 minutes….I was THRILLED it was so much faster (must have been all of the dark chocolate I ate on Monday….that’s one of the foods that’s supposed to increase platelets).  Anyway, I made it to knitting club just a tiny bit late and got to see a bunch of friends.  When I got home I read my book for awhile, then took off for Connie’s house to play 500 bid.  There is a group of women who play every week, and I occasionally sub.  I ended up being to the high scorer of the night (STRICTLY luck I assure you!) and came home with a whopping $5.50 in prize money!  While I was gone, Michael went to see the movie BAD TEACHER.  He said it was an okay movie…..and that it certainly brought back memories of his 32 teaching years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.