Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday morning (7/17), Susan C. came over to share in the pecan and blueberry waffle breakfast and to tell us all about her trip to the Caymans.  After that Michael settled in to watch the British Open final round and I headed to the basement to organize a bit of stuff.  I was feeling at loose ends in the afternoon and decided to put together 2 pans of Killer Pecan Sticky Buns.  I bought an elliptical machine on Craig’s list a couple of months ago and one of my quilting friends and her husband helped me transport it to our basement.  I’ve wanted to make sticky buns to thank them ever since then…but just never found the time…so today was it!  Michael and I delivered the unbaked buns around 5 (they rise overnight in the fridge and then bake in the morning), and then came home and put together a pizza for our dinner.  We had a Netflix movie THE BOX that we watched during and after dinner….WHEW…it was SCARY!!!!  So we followed it up with  HOT IN CLEVELAND before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.