Sunday, February 8, 2015

Elsie & Cookie, my honey & me, Candyce



I was up before 7 on Saturday (2/7) and picked up Jan at 7:15 for our normal Saturday morning errands.  I was home by 1o and did a quick read of the paper before heading to the studio to start chopping away at a HUGE TO DO list I made when I came back from Connecticut.  While I was working, there was some serious snuggling going on:   


I got a sample armchair cover made and left a message with Gail asking when I could come over to fit it onto the chair, before settling down to cut up some leftover fabric into scraps.  Once that was finished, it was back to working on binding.  I got almost all of the binding on one side, then it was time to get cleaned up 
like my foof-y Gibson gal 'do'???
 and head out to Ralph & Candyce’s for a birthday party.  Candyce turned 65 
 
birthday gal in the middle

 and Ralph threw a catered affair and the food was incredible.  He also had games for us to play…it was a really fun evening and we read for just a tiny bit before heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.