Tuesday, December 9, 2014


I ran around like a crazy person on Monday morning (12/8), showering, getting my centerpiece together and cutting my pinwheels into bite size pieces while Michael stuck toothpicks in them and arranged them on the plate.  I picked up Jeannie at 10 and headed up to the Lake House.  For the Cooking Fingers Holiday Tea, everyone decorates their table differently and everything was beautiful.  I think it is really neat the way they do the food.  As you go through the line, you get to pick 8 savory pieces and 3 dessert pieces.  Once everyone has gone through the line, then you may go back to choose whatever you would like.  I think my table mates appreciated their postcards and I had a wonderful time.  I got home around 12:30, changed my clothes and headed over to Sally’s.  We talked and talked and talked and talked and I didn’t get home until after 5!!!  Luckily, Michael was making halushki’s for dinner, so everything was ready when I got home.  We had dinner, watched TV and I knit for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.