Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Caramel Popcorn


I fired up the oven early Tuesday (12/16) morning and got started on more food gifts.  I got 2 runs of caramel popcorn with peanuts done before Joanne picked me up for Stitch & Chat.  My honey ran a bunch of errands in the morning…including getting a patch for one of our tires with a nail in it :~(.  When he got home, he bagged up all of my popcorn production. 
baking it....

cooling it...

bagging commences!
 
When I got home from S&C, I fired up the oven again and made 2 more runs of popcorn, in between cooking a pizza for dinner.  Michael left for the movies with Larry to see EXODUS (which he said was basically a re-make of THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, but with better special effects), and I finally finished baking and bagging everything up at 8 PM.  I have 31 individual bags of deliciousness and 1 gallon bag for the golf club staff.  I kept trying to talk myself into sewing…but was just too tired, so I sat and read until after 10 when Michael got home…then fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.