Friday, December 19, 2014

ascot #2, Cookie & Elsie


I spent the morning and the early afternoon at quilting on Thursday (12/18).  I’m not sure anyone got as much done as we usually do on a Thursday, but we certainly all had fun.  I did finish another ascot while I was there,
 
watching all of the show and tell people brought.  When I got home I finally decided to tackle some of my super wide backing fabric.  I bought a bunch of 108 inch wide backing fabric, which is really nice because it is a pain in the you-know-what to sew together 44 inch wide fabric for backing.  Anyway, I got it for a really good price, which I intend to pass on to my quilting customers.  I cut a piece for a quilt I want to complete and got it all ironed (and believe you me, that was no small feat).  We had company in the studio: 
 
By then it was dinnertime and Michael made latkes (in honor of Hanukkah) while I had leftover pizza for dinner.  I read my book for a lot of the evening while Michael watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.