Sunday, April 20, 2014

playing pool, artisan bread


Saturday morning (4/19) was rainy and cold, but I still let Jan pick me up at 7:30 AM!!!!  I don’t know what I was thinking….we hit yet another TARGET (with no luck), a Michael’s, and finally a grocery store and I was home just after 10.  I headed to the studio to sew, and Michael joined me to work on his computer.  He is still working on a montage of pictures and music that he is putting together for the trip to Scotland he went on with Marc.  And he also got in a little play time: 
 
I got a loaf of artisan bread baked in the early afternoon (the dough needed to be used up):
 
and Michael and I had a piece for our lunch!  All of my quilt blocks were finished by around 4, next is sewing them into rows.  We got cleaned up and headed into Charlotte, meeting Lisa & Dean for dinner at the Dillworth Neighborhood Grill, then we headed over to Actor’s Theatre to see OTHER DESSERT CITIES, an excellent drama.  We were home by 11 and read for just a bit before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and a good time was had by all.
    LOVE your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.