Monday, April 14, 2014

dining al fresco


Sunday morning (4/13) was our first breakfast alfresco for 2014:











Then it was back to the sewing grind for me.  I sewed until 7 PM, then we stopped and had yummy crab cakes (which Michael brought back from his trip to Myrtle Beach) and baked potatoes for dinner.  After dinner, Michael helped me to move my loom upstairs.  I got it set up, positioned the light, got my glasses ready and sat down to weave.  I opened up my shed….and saw/remembered that I had a broken warp thread that needed to be fixed….not something to do at night when you are tired….so…no weaving  L.  But I hope to correct Monday morning and then be on my way!

I don’t know if I mentioned it, but we think we found the perfect background fabric for the tumbling blocks.  It is a mottled black fabric, that probably won’t be in (ordered on the internet) until sometime next week.  Hopefully that will give me time to complete all of the blocks for the living room throws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.