Friday, August 16, 2013


Thursday morning (8/15) was quilting with Jan…..but we both took our knitting  J.  We had a large crowd and had a good time, but for some reason by the time I got home I had an upset stomach and a headache, so I took a short nap and felt much better once I got up.  I spent the rest of the afternoon out on the deck with Michael.   I finally finished THE HOUSE ON TRADD STREET by Karen White, which was recommended by my friend Ginny.  I really enjoyed this book, but even though I have the second one in the series, I am not opening it until I get a few things done around the house J.  I repeat….I am NOT starting to read it…I am NOT starting to read it….

We had leftover Chinese for dinner, and I got back to my quilt afterwards.  I got a label done and the binding is all sewn on the back of the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.