Friday, August 9, 2013

red 9 patches


I spent Thursday morning (8/8) at quilting.  We had a large group and it was very nice to sit around talking with everyone.  Patsy brought in her laptop and we all got to see the entire slide show of pictures of Ben that the fire department put together on a disk….it was sad but good.  We were all very glad to see Patsy and gave her big time hugs.  Jan dropped me off at home around 1 and I cleaned up a big before taking a nap (I think I’m still tired from all of the baking J).  I brought home some leftover baked goods from the church and parceled them out among the neighbors, then headed down to my studio.  I am so excited…..the last of the 9 patches are finally finished:

 
And yes, those suckers are just as tiny as they look....center block is 1 inch square.  Now I get to move on to some other blocks….I’m praying I don’t screw those up too J.  It was leftover pizza for dinner, and knitting in the evening…I’m working on another charity hat.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to help with the squares...I like that size!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.