Saturday, October 3, 2020

customer quilt finished, cookies for golf pro

 Current COVID-19 US deaths: 213,543

    Yesterday - 212,702

*****************************

Michael and Cookie headed out for a walk on Friday (10/2) while I headed downstairs, determined to spend the day in my studio.  I had to do a bit of clean-up and get my blog out and by then it was 10 AM and I decided I was hungry and needed some breakfast.  With one thing and another, Michael left for errands (LOWE’s, CVS, pierogi store, liquor store, pet store) and I finally made it back downstairs around NOON.  

I got my first customer quilt basted, and set up the program and loaded bobbins before kicking it off:  




I think I picked a good color for the quilt thread....you can barely see it!

I worked on that all afternoon (with company): 




and by dinnertime it was finished:  



My honey made potato and cheese pierogis for our dinner while I continued to straighten up and throw out stuff from the living room….it is almost finished and we both love it!!  

The golf pro’s birthday is on Saturday, and Michael asked if I could make some cookies for him to take, so that was a quick project after dinner….chocolate cookies….some with peanut butter cups: 


and some just plain with sprinkles:








1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.