Sunday, October 4, 2020

design wall sewing started

 Current COVID-19 US deaths: 214,280

    Yesterday - 213,543

So before the debate, Trump was making fun of Biden:

 “I don’t wear masks like him," Trump said. “Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from me, and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.” 

Who's smarter now???

*****************************

My honey was up and out on Saturday (10/3), while I headed once again to my studio.  After getting my blog out (a nightmare that took over an hour….my pictures would NOT transfer from my phone…I got a ton of weird errors and eventually had to shut down both phone and computer before things would work.  Why can’t anything ever go smoothly?!?!?!), I spent the morning getting my first customer quilt cleaned up.  I stopped to have a bite around lunchtime, and continued on to load up another customer quilt onto Xena.  But I only got this far: 

backing loaded, batting and top laid on

when I said ‘I haven’t sewn in FOREVER and I want to sew!!!’  So I got the rest of my setting triangles cut and laid out: 





Yes, one missing on lower right....couldn't find for the longest time...
it was on the ironing board!!


and started to sew:  





It was a wonderful afternoon sewing and watching MURDOCK MYSTERIES!  

It was date night Saturday, so Michael made popcorn and we watched MISS PETTIGREW LIVES FOR A DAY.  If you’ve never seen it….you need to….it is delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.