Tuesday, August 30, 2016

flowers, sewing apron, soap cutters, martini night


Michael picked new flowers from the garden:


before leaving at 7:30 Am for golf on Monday (8/29) and I spent the morning getting ready for my Chocolate Committee Meeting at 9 AM.  We had a GREAT meeting…and did a bit of socializing at the end.  Everyone finally left around 10:30 and I headed to the studio.  I got everything back in my sewing apron and it looks beautiful:

note STAR TREK: next gen on TV in background  :-)














and all of my new fat quarters ironed and cut out correctly this time:



Larry called to see if I was home so that he could drop off a project he made for me















(BG do you recognize this?  Soap cutters coming your way…although you have to buy your own bench scraper because the one in the picture is mine :~)!  Linda M (Thursday quilter) also stopped by to drop off a quilt to be done and by then it was time to head to the Lake House to water walk with Pat.  When I got home I set my hair and read my book for a bit.  At 6 PM I told Michael I couldn’t keep my eyes open and had to take a little nap.  He closed the bedroom doors…and opened them up again 3 minutes later!  At least I would have SWORN it was 3 minutes later, but he said it was 6:30 and I needed to get ready for martini night. 

We had a wonderful time..the food was terrific,







and we played a musical game that had us all laughing hysterically!  Dessert (which I didn’t get a picture of) was crepes stuffed with strawberry cream, topped with whipped cream…heaven!  I was home around 10 and read for just a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.