Friday, December 28, 2012

Elsie & Cookie, Mark & Walt & Jan


Boxing Day!! Wednesday morning (12/26) was wonderful; Nancy and I got together for the first time in weeks and weeks!  I was surprised she came because it was POURING all day…but she braved the elements and we both got caught up on each other’s lives.  In the afternoon Michael and I watched STAR TREK while he played pool and I sewed and then in the evening, we got to watch MIRACLE ON 34th STREET and snuggle on the couch.

 By the way, the Christmas truce was still in effect:


 
Michael left for golfing on Thursday (12/27) and I knit in the morning, then in the afternoon I put together roll dough, fixed the ham, and started to heat of Michael’s potato/carrot mixture in the crockpot.  Gale and Phil and Jan and Walt and Mark (their son) came for dinner, after which we all headed into Charlotte for the Winter Wonderettes.  The show was great and we were home by 10.  Jan and Walt and Mark came in for a nightcap: 

 
before heading for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.