Friday, July 26, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell, Joanne & Pat


Michael was up at 5:30 AGAIN on Thursday (7/25) to be on the road by 7 AM.  He had a club fitting appointment in South Park and knew he’d hit rush hour traffic along the way.  

I followed at a more leisurely pace (7 AM) and got a bunch of chores done before Paula picked me up just after 9 AM.  We were a small but fun group at quilting, with light show and tell: 

this was a block of the month for Cheryle

Sandy showing the quilts that Rick (hubby) puts together

Paula doing a 'texture' quilt for a school teacher friend

everyone semed to really like this pattern I just finished

but lunch was OUTSTANDING!!!  Loree brought in ‘maters from her garden, I brought bread and Paula brought chips and homemade cookies….YUMM-O!!!  

I got home around 2 and Michael and I talked until 3 PM when a couple of (previously invited) people wandered in for cake:  


My honey and I both took a nap before dinner, and I got a bit of sewing in before settling down to watch TV.  I got my second sweater for Africa bound off and hope to sew together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.