Friday, December 21, 2012


Thursday morning (12/20) I packed up show and tell and a gift for the Chinese Auction and the cheesecake and a gift bag and headed out.  First stop was HARRIS TEETER (grocery store) to buy a gift card for our quilting president and to drop off some Christmas goodies for my favorite grocery cashier.  I know that probably sounds insane…but you just have to know Martha (the cashier) and you would understand.  Then it was off to Krispy Kreme for a dozen donuts to take to quilting, then the chiropractor (he is leaving in a few days to move to NYC  L) then finally to quilting.  We had a wonderful time talking and playing and eating and knitting, and I finally rolled home around 2.  I knit in the afternoon while Michel painted, then we had soup for dinner and relaxed and watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.