Monday, December 31, 2012

sticky buns, baby quilt center


Sunday morning (12/30) it was delightful to get up and slide the sticky bun dough in the oven, and 45 minutes later….viola: 
 


They were yummy as always!  I spent the rest of the day in the studio, working on the baby quilt, while Michael worked on the picture/video from our trip last January to the Caribbean.  He said it has been about 90% done for awhile, but he needed to add music.  We decided when it is totally finished, we will invite all of the other couples on the trip over for dinner and we will preview it!  By the time I went to bed, I had the center part of the quilt done, you can see how it has changed because I refuse to buy more fabric!  I am determined to make it work with what I had in my stash:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I was all set to leave a comment in yesterday's blog how much I liked the quilt, but then I saw today's blog. I think I like this more for a baby quilt. I really like the colors of the other one too. Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.