Sunday, December 23, 2012

cake mix cookies, 2 sets of Michael's paintings


Michael left for golf on Saturday (12/22) even though it was only 27 degrees when we got up!!  I continued cleaning, and got the rest of my cake mix cookies baked up (I've tried several different recipes that I didn't care for, but these are really good):
 

 
When I was done straightening up and dusting, I tried to vacuum, but the vacuum cleaner wouldn’t turn on.  I read for a bit, and when Michael came home (HOT, HOT, HOT with a 79!!!), between the 2 of us, we fixed the vacuum….but of course, by then it was too late to start vacuuming, so I played Scarlett O’Hara yet again and said ‘tomorrow is another day’….

 We both got to craft for a couple of hours before dinner: I started to iron flannel for a baby quilt for my doctor’s 3rd baby, and Michael finished up 2 more sets of pictures for his notecards:

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had leftover Chinese for dinner and watched TV and knit in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.