Wednesday, June 20, 2012

new pillowcases


Tuesday morning (6/19) Nancy came over for a visit and I got the 3rd snowflake finished, and I also got my gauge done for a new sweater.  Nancy and Donna and I are all making the same sweater out of 3 different yarns….we all have our gauges done and are ready to start casting on.  Nancy left around 12:30 and Michael and I packed up and headed to Lancaster.  The UPS in Lancaster has copy machines that are generally used for architectural drawings; so they can print out something that is quite large.  I have a quilt design that I needed blown up 400%, and they did a great job.  I can’t wait to get started on this new wall hanging.  We hit Pizza Hut afterwards and then spent over an hour in WALMART, getting a few plants, some seeds, more poster board (for additional snowflakes…I just LOVE them!) and a bit of fabric.  We were home before 4 and I worked in the studio until we picked up Jan and Walt and headed out to see ‘THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL’.  We knew we wanted to see this movie when it came out because we are big Judi Dench fans…and it was AWESOME!!!  I would highly recommend to anyone.  Jan and Walt wanted to buy us ice cream on the way home….but Michael can’t really eat ice cream, so he suggested Krispy Kreme donuts instead….YUM…what a good suggestion!


By the way…here’s a pic of the new pillowcases:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.