Saturday, June 9, 2012


Michael and I took a long bike ride Friday morning (6/8) and after breakfast, took off for the eye doctor.  It has felt like the number of floaters in my eyes have gone up dramatically in the last 2-3 weeks and having had 2 friends with retina problems…they were both urging me to get it checked out.  Although it took a long time at the doctor, I am happy to report that there were no problems, other than the beginning of dry eyes….whew!  We came home and I spent the afternoon mostly reading, although I did get rolls put together for our dinner.  At 5:30 we headed over to Phil and Gale’s for meatloaf and scalloped potatoes and green beans (and the aforementioned rolls) and then headed into Charlotte for The Marvelous Wonderettes.   What a great show…4 gals singing the music of the 50’s and early 60’s.  We all loved it and got home around 11 to collapse into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.