Friday, March 8, 2019


I headed out early on Friday (3/8) for lunch with the gals at LE PEEP.  We had a wonderful time, but it was very noisy.  Luckily I was home before NOON so that I could finish writing and publishing my blog for the day.  I got caught up on all of my emails and headed to the kitchen to make up some desperately needed hand cream (for customers AND for us) before beginning to pack my food supplies for the QUAP (Quilt-a-holics, and Pat) retreat starting tomorrow.  Pat will be picking me up at 7 AM and I spent the rest of the day pulling together food/clothes/projects to work on for the 6 days I will be gone.  I finished up everything I needed and laid it all out in the front hall in preparation for Pat picking me up.  Michael and I snuggled on the couch all evening…watching TV and talking…it was terrific  :~).

3 comments:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.