Sunday, October 18, 2015

cold meat loaf sandwich tutorial, quilt of valor#1 started



You know the best thing about making meatloaf don’t you???  Cold meatloaf sandwiches the next day….YUM!!!  Here’s my brunch special on Sunday (10/18):

 
homemade bread in the slicer...I just LOVE this slicer...made by a friend

ready for anything!

a good layer of mayonnaise on both sides

a thick slice of meatloaf, a good sprinkle of salt & pepper

OMgoodness...incredible!



Other than enjoying my smurfy sandwich, the rest of the day was spent loading up and figuring out the quilting program for the first quilt of valor:   

I'm doing as a charity effort for Quilt-a-holics

I did get to walk in the pool at the Lake House for 45 minutes in the afternoon, and after quilting for a bit, at 8:30 PM I headed upstairs for TV and snuggling with my honey before bed.









1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Hellmann's !!! I see who won that battle. ;) (mjnct)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.