Wednesday, October 14, 2015

bread, another Clinton quilt finished, treats



Michael said we were out of bread on Tuesday morning (10/13….so I managed to get that put together and baked, just as he came home from his errands. 

a beautiful first rise

shaped and in the pans

a perfect second rise

yum!






















































 Jan and I were supposed to get together in the morning, but her care provider for Walt didn’t show up, so I spent the rest of the morning in the studio, finally finishing a quilt:   


In the afternoon, I headed to Stitch and Chat to knit for a bit, before hitting the bank and the library on the way home.   I put together chocolate rice krispy treats for Michael to take to rehearsal 


 and I sewed a bit more in the evening until he came home again at 10 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.