Thursday, August 7, 2014


On Sunday (8/3), we all met at HEARTWOOD (a center for artisan’s work from the 7 surrounding counties…Ginny has many things there for sale) for a leisurely breakfast…then Jodie & Laurie headed for home (or so Ginny thought…it should have taken a couple of hours, but they didn’t get home until 11:30 PM…having gone in a big, big circle on the Blue Ridge Parkway) and Ginny and I headed for home as well.  One of Ginny’s friends (Cindy) came over in the evening.  I met Cindy last time I visited Ginny and we hit it off as we are both knitters.  We got to talk (big surprise) again for a couple of hours, then Cindy headed for home.  Ginny proceeded to introduce me to SHAUN THE SHEEP….a hysterically funny TV show with no words, centering around a bunch of sheep on a farm with a boob for a farmer and an IPOD wearing dog!

 ******************************

I left Ginny’s around 7:30 AM on Monday (8/4) and was back home by 11:30.  I immediately took a nap, then unpacked the car, hit the grocery store and library with Jan and headed home to see what needed to be done around the house.  So, as if enough talking wasn’t done in VA…Michael came home around 3 and we…you guessed it….talked and talked and talked and talked!!!!!  We had leftovers for dinner (Michael had made halushki’s while I was gone and he finished up that, while I just had a cheese and pickle sandwich) then we settled in to snuggle and watch a bunch of TV for the rest of the night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.