Saturday, August 23, 2014


Jan and I had an errand to run Friday morning (8/22) and we had breakfast at IHOP on the way home.  I got home at 11:30 and immediately headed to the studio to play with my long arm.  I spent all afternoon stitching patterns out, and Nancy stopped by for a bit of time to see it in action…it was so much fun!  Just after 3 I headed upstairs to change and get a few noshes ready: cheese & crackers, sweet baby gherkins, cashews and set out some wine/liquor/glasses.  Phil & Gale and Ralph & Candace showed up at 5 and we noshed and talked until just after 6 Pm when we left for Trattoria Antigua, a FABULOUS Italian restaurant in Waxhaw.  Michael had ravioli in butter/sage sauce and I had ravioli in Parmesan cream sauce…both were divine.  We were home around 9 and I read a bit before heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.