Friday, May 24, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell, AZ Mary does 'Loree' quilt


I was up early Thursday morning (5/23) to doctor up some orzo salad for our lunch at quilting, and we headed out after 9 AM.  

It was a full, fun day of working as a group on Quilts of Valor….I think we will eventually have 5 – 6 tops….which is wonderful!!!  Of course we also had Show & Tell:  







Denise used her granddaughter's prize ribbons to make this quilt


before hitting the library and heading home.  

June N came by for a visit to see the new longarm and we talked over several things.  I got the last 4 rows done on my customer quilt, and worked in the afternoon and evening on the newest QoV.  By the time I stopped sewing at 8:30, the top was done, out of ALL of my leftover scraps...what do you think?: 



And, the ‘Loree’ quilt lives on…in Arizona!!!  Arizona Mary made in loved colors for a new mom:



1 comment:

  1. Love the leftovers in the QOV !! Love the idea of the ribbon quilt with photos...

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.