Tuesday, May 31, 2011

garden flowers

On Memorial Day, I rode my bike to the library to drop off some books and then to the grocery store to pick up a few things.  I wish I had a couple of bigger packs on the back of my bike so that I could do that more often.  Michael left for golf while I was gone and didn’t get home until 3.  I tried to motivate myself to do something productive, but just read a book instead!  I did get some pics of some of our beautiful flowers….the lilies are ones that people have brought to our house when we’ve had them over in the past for Easter dinner.  The glads are growing in both the front AND back gardens.  And the hydrangea blooms (my favorite) are just beginning.





We had these great turkey ‘filet mignons’ on the grill for dinner and both of us knit while watching TV in the evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.