Monday, September 28, 2020

 Current COVID-19 US deaths: 209,502

    Yesterday - 209,208

************************************

I took a quick bike ride Sunday morning (9/27) while Michael had breakfast, and then we dove into finishing up washing our EZE Breeze windows.  We were done by 1 PM and spent a pleasant hour on the lanair, enjoying the ‘cleaned up’ view!!  Paula stopped down to drop off fabric for a quilt label, and my customer stopped by to pick up that beautiful batik quilt.  She was thrilled with the quilting….which made me very happy indeed!  Paula and I took a short golf ride to drop off more avocado peels and shells to Pam, and when I got home, I started to load up another customer quilt:  



But by the time I got to this, my energy COMPLETELY deserted me and I just sat and watched TV for a bit.  

I headed upstairs after that, to read my book, eat the yummy salad my honey made me: 



and follow it up with the cold crab and fiery cocktail sauce he bought for dinner.  We both read our books until after 8 PM, then settled in front of the TV.


I have to tell you...in the past when I have asked people to vote, the vote almost ALWAYS comes out 50/50, or if there is a little deviation, it is 49/51.  But this time, EVERYONE liked layout #2....



which was my favorite as well!!  So, I just need to get my setting triangles cut and then I can start sewing it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.