Monday, February 27, 2017

Michael, Jan, waffles, bread, pizza

Michael wanted waffles for breakfast on Sunday (2/26), so I put together his favorite overnight waffle batter Saturday night and we were ready to go as soon as he finished cooking the bacon:  


Jan and I heard there were paczki’s to be had at PUBLIX, so she swung by and picked up a box of raspberry ones and came on over for breakfast:  


Everything was yummy 
















and I was downstairs by 10 AM to continue to quilt on the tulip/butterfly quilt.  I worked on this all day and finally finished the quilting close to 3:30 PM.  I headed upstairs to make dough (there is NO bread of any kind in the house) and I baked off 1/2 of the dough for sandwich bread for Michael this week, 



and the other 1/2 became deep dish pizza dough….yum!  I had to wait for the bread to bake before I could put the pizza in, so we were very late with dinner, but my sous chef had everything ready for me to load it up:

Michael chopped onions & peppers for me, and mushrooms for him
layering

ready for the oven

YUMM-O!!!
























































Finally, by 8 PM we were snuggling on the couch, knitting and watching our shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.