Monday, March 16, 2015


We slept in a little on Sunday (3/15), and by the time we were finished with breakfast it was time to pack up and head up to the lake House.  We caught a bus to Newberry Opera House to see a production of “7 brides for 7 brothers”…and it was fabulous!!!  I LOVE that movie….Michael actually bought it for me as a Christmas present one year.  We had brunch before the play (crème brulee French toast, veggie frittata, shrimp & grits, sausage & bacon, ambroisia) and it was terrific as well.  We were home just before 8 PM, and felt really tired (why after just riding on a bus I couldn’t tell you) so we watched TV.  Well….we started to watch TV (Scorpion) but of course it was all about some guy who was poisoned by snake venom.  So you KNOW that the episode was going to be filled with slithery things….so I headed out to the living room to read my book while Michael watched the rest of the episode by himself.  Then I came back for a few shows before we headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.