Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Elsie & Cookie, rainbow quilt


My honey made me an egg and cheese on toast for breakfast on Monday (1/12)…his golfing was rained out….good thing he got in 11 holes with Phil on Sunday.  I spent all day on the rainbow quilt, while there was some almost-but-not-quite snuggling going on,
 
and by dinnertime it was all sewn together….
I swear this camera is not doing a good job with color AT ALL!!
the outside of the quilt it purple!!  In this pic it looks darker blue.
I am very pleased with it.  We had a reprise of our Thanksgiving type dinner, then Michael headed out to Fort Mill for his first meeting as a board member of the playhouse, and I stayed home to knit the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.